10. For some reason, people have been sending me Livejournal messages a lot recently. You are totally welcome to do this, but please be aware that I may take months to answer, even years, as they are a lower priority than messages which come in through my website contact form. If you want to contact me for any reason, your best channel is my website, which has a lovely and easy-to-use contact form. These emails go to my PA, who answers some questions herself and forwards the rest on to me. Where they appear in my inbox, impossible to ignore. Where they get answered.
9. Seriously, just use the contact form. I don't really answer messages received through any other channel in any sort of a reasonable time (and I don't answer Facebook messages at all).
8. I am making cioppino tomorrow night! I am so excited about that! Except...
7. ...I'm making it for me and Olivia to eat while we watch "The Quarterback" and cry. I know Glee
is a frequently terrible show, but I am genuinely saddened by Cory's death, and this is going to be emotionally devastating.
6. The tip jar is remaining open until tomorrow morning
, largely because I forgot to post this reminder yesterday. Thanks to everyone who's chipped in so far, and to everyone who hasn't, too, because sometimes life says "not this time." Y'all are awesome.
5. So awesome, in fact, that I am compelled to make sure you've seen the incredible videos on SymboGen.net
. Seriously, this is some of the best marketing ever, and it's for my book. I am overcome with squee.
4. The field of Alice's fucks lies fallow, and I support this.
3. Carrie: The Musical
is really fantastic. If you're in the Bay Area, I recommend the Ray of Light production, now playing in San Francisco. If you're not, look around; there are a lot of productions going right now, due to the rights opening up.
2. Zombies are love.
1. HAPPY OCTOBER HALLOWEEN IS COMING.